family law

Put Experience on Your Side

Aruna P. Rodrigo, Family Law Attorney

Modifications of Court Orders in CA

Call Our Rancho Cucamonga Divorce attorney Now

After the court has ordered certain child support payments, visitation rights, spousal support or other matter related to divorce or family law, adhering to that order is not optional. Any party that fails to adhere to the ordered payments can face legal repercussions for being in contempt of court.

There are some cases in which circumstances change, such as a change in employment, the need to relocate, a remarriage, or changed circumstances in a child's life. These changes in circumstances could justify a modification of court orders. Court orders can only be modified by the court, so if you need to modify a custody, alimony, or any other type of agreement, you will need to petition for a modification of court orders.

Need help with a divorce modification? Call Aruna P. Rodrigo, Attorney at Law today to request a free consultation!

Guiding You Through Modifications

Our Rancho Cucamonga divorce lawyer is here to help people on both ends of the spectrum—those that need to request a modification and those who need to contest modification petitions.

We help people who find themselves in the following types of situations:

  • A change in occupation requires you to move out of state, which goes against your current custody order;
  • You recently lost your job and need more child support money OR cannot afford to pay child support;
  • Your former spouse recently got a raise, so you would like to decrease your alimony payments; or
  • You noticed your former spouse or partner mistreating or abusing your child and fear for their safety.

Modifying All Types of Family Law Agreements

Our Rancho Cucamonga family lawyer at Aruna P. Rodrigo is very familiar with drafting all types of modifications (as well as contesting modifications) and can assist you to get the matter resolved. As an experienced attorney, he is more than prepared to help you through this time. With nearly 20 years of experience, he is the advocate you want behind your case. You can be confident that your future is in good hands when you come to Aruna P. Rodrigo.

Schedule your free consultation by calling us at (909) 992-0188.

Put Experience on Your Side