Rancho Cucamonga Estate Planning Lawyer
Preserving Your Legacy. Protecting Your Future.
The lawyer at
James D. Madden, Attorney at Law is proud to offer estate planning services to our community. Whether you
are seeking to establish a will that will give clear direction to your
loved ones or a power of attorney that will dictate responsibilities if
you were to become incapacitated, our firm is here to help.
Main Reasons You Need an Estate Plan:
- Clear roadmap on how you would like your assets to be managed and distributed
- Directions if you were no longer able to make your own financial and health decisions
- Establish who will be in charge of managing and distributing your assets
Estate planning is more than just creating a will. While it does involve
the distribution of assets after your passing, it also concerns decisions
during a person’s lifetime—decisions involving finances, taxes,
medical care, and more. An estate plan helps protect your rights and safeguard
your assets during and after your life.
Create a carefully crafted estate plan to ensure your legacy is upheld!
Do I Need a Lawyer to Help with My Estate Plan?
Many people do not think they need an estate planning lawyer because their
estate is small. In reality, anyone can benefit from this service. People
who do not plan ahead or fail to create a valid estate plan will be at
the mercy of a judge. This means their assets, possessions, and personal
decisions rest in the hands of another. Without a valid estate plan, the
judge will use intestate succession. The California court must determine
how to distribute your assets and who to place in charge of management
How Can Your Firm Help?
With the help of a
Rancho Cucamonga estate planning attorney, you can be confident knowing your assets are in order and your best interests
safeguarded. We can assist you in numerous areas.
For example, we can help you:
- Gather and organize your possessions and estates
- Decide on how to distribute those assets appropriately
- Select a person to manage and distribute your assets
- Make important decisions about guardianship for your children
- Include all other necessary information in your estate plan
Whether you have an extremely complex estate or a simple one, our firm
is here to provide the legal counsel you need.